Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Interview With Trina Starz






Give me some basic information about yourself. Where are you from? Where do/did you go to high school/college? What are some of your main interests and hobbies? I'm Detroit MI my hobbies are reading and my interest is getting money

What was it like starting out as a model?
It was actually an interesting experience I learned a lot about this business from first hand experience

How do you prepare for a modeling shoot?

I usually just get my bags packed with whatever look that I'm going for as far as the shoot then I call my photographer and make up artist a few hrs before the shoot to confirm everything and I don't eat until after I shoot.

Let’s talk about your beauty regimen: How do you keep your hair and skin healthy? I take a multivitamin and I drink 8 glasses of water a day


Where do you generally shop?
I shop online for whatever I want since I'm soo busy all the time


What are the fashion trends you love? I really don't follow trends I typically just do me and it seems to work out most of the times

Out of all of the photos the photographer took of you, which is your favorite and why? My favorite photographer would have to be Wayne Grace I just love the way we collaborate together on a lot of my photo shoots plus he always make me look good


Every girl has a special “cant live without this" staple in her closet, what’s yours?  I can't live without my catsuits I own so many of them I love them

Knowing what you know, what advice would you give to models trying to establish themselves?  Networking is everything sometimes knowing the right people can get you to the next level

What distinguishes a good model from a bad one?
I don't think it's no such thing as a bad model I just think they just might be clueless to what they don't know that's making them bad

How has modeling changed other aspects of your life?
Yes it has made very cautious of keeping my personal life private

  
Do you do your own hair and make-up?
No I pay for everything so I know it will look right
Anything else you'd like to say? I would like to thank everyone that had support #teamTrinaStarz I would like to thank my manager @yogioliver also follow me on twitter at @trinastarzx

No comments:

Post a Comment