Sunday, October 27, 2013

Interview With Cola Cassanova


 
Give me some basic information about yourself. Where are you from? Where do/did you go to high school/college? What are some of your main interests and hobbies?
I'm from Brooklyn NY but I'm Spanish and Black, well PuertoRican Cuban and Native American Decent. I went to Parkwest HS in midtown Manhattan, I went to school for culinary so I Love to cook and make people smile lol that's why all of my jobs or hustles were/ are social related 
 
What was it like starting out as a model?
When I first started it was just for fun but I grew to love it! 
How do you prepare for a modeling shoot? Well me I like to meditate a lil, it's funny I'm shy by nature so I need music to loosen me up 

 

Let’s talk about your beauty regimen: How do you keep your hair and skin healthy? I've been eating more healthy and I don't like to put much chemicals in my hair or even my skin so I keep a nice weave with quality Bundle Hair 
Where do you generally shop? I'm an online shopper I love the deals and the fact I can purchase things no one has
 

What are the fashion trends you love? I'm so into boots lol they are very comfortable but I don't follow much trends Because I have a different style. I like to be different. My fave is the fall/winter I love moon boots 

 


 
Out of all of the photos the photographer took of you, which is your favorite and why? I can't say I have a favorite I love all my pictures 
 

Every girl has a special “cant live without this" staple in her closet, what’s yours? OMG I can't leave with my hello kitty headphones lol 
 
Knowing what you know, what advice would you give to models trying to establish themselves? I would say have fun, your pictures come out amazingly better when you enjoy yourself and don't get forced into doing anything you don't want to do 
What distinguishes a good model from a bad one? Your attitude, tardiness, professionalism, laziness and ability to delivery  
 
How has modeling changed other aspects of your life? I've built more confidence within myself and better people skills and my appearance is better lol 


Do you do your own hair and make-up?
Yes I install my own hair and do my make up except when I have a major shoot
 



Anything else you'd like to say? Have fun dolls while doing your work and be safe in all your journeys you guys and gals can follow me on twitter at colacassanova and Instagram at ColaCassanova2013 ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment