Thursday, October 24, 2013

Interview With Mztattoogirl


Whats your name?  Mztattoogirl

Give me some basic information about yourself. Where are you from?
Portland, or 
 
Where do/did you go to high school/college?
I went to high school at ferndale high 
 
What are some of your main interests and hobbies?
Basketball, art, tattoos. I'm also a freelance makeup artist as well as a model. 
What was it like starting out as a model? I started out when I was 15 in beauty pageants. From there my look changed as did I. 

How do you prepare for a modeling shoot?  Usually the night before I figure out what i need to bring. Prep my skin. Tone it. And make sure i have everything ready for the next day. 

  
Let’s talk about your beauty regimen: How do you keep your hair and skin healthy? I use Dermalogica to clean and tone my skin everynight.  I use the whole line at least 5 products a night.

 
Where do you generally shop?  Hot topic, Nordstrom, victoria secrets, juicy couture, macy's 
What are the fashion trends you love? I have my own style I do not follow what others wear. 
 
Out of all of the photos the photographer took of you, which is your favorite and why? My favorite one is the one of me with a red background backto the camera. I like how calm and peaceful I look. And a lot of my body art shows. 


Every girl has a special “cant live without this" staple in her closet, what’s yours? My heel collection. 
 
Knowing what you know, what advice would you give to models trying to establish themselves? Keep working at it. Don't mold yourself to society. There is some type of modeling for any type of model. 
 
What distinguishes a good model from a bad one? Be on time. And do not act like a diva. Don't be late and act like you were not wrong. Be humble. 
 
How has modeling changed other aspects of your life? It really hasn't. 
 
Do you do your own hair and make-up?
I went to school for cosmetology so yes I do my own hair and makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment