Monday, October 28, 2013

Interview With MzCherrie Cheekz

 
 
 
Give me some basic information about yourself. Where are you from? Where do/did you go to high school/college? What are some of your main interests and hobbies?
I'm 26 I'm from Memphis Tn born and raised I attended Northside High. My main interest now is fashion and of course my hobby is shopping lol and learning new things and a lil gambling.
 
What was it like starting out as a model? It was actually something that I was toying with at first until I saw the potential that I had it got interesting and fun.
 
How do you prepare for a modeling shoot? I take a hot bubble bath by candle light and just meditate and my drive to the shoot I listen to T.I Motivation on repeat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let’s talk about your beauty regimen: How do you keep your hair and skin healthy? With my hair get grow healthy on its on I'm not a hair fan cause I like to keep it short at all times and with my skin I just keep it clean lol
 
Where do you generally shop? I shop every where there isn't a store that I don't shop at lol 
 
What are the fashion trends you love? Tights, skinny legs boots and a cute top u can't go wrong.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Out of all of the photos the photographer took of you, which is your favorite and why?
I would say the picture with me standing up in the purple and turquoise because I felt like we as BIG GIRLS get knock down so much about our size it was a picture of empowerment like I'm a big girl who's BEAUTIFUL and SEXY and there's nothing u can do or say to change that.
 
Every girl has a special “cant live without this" staple in her closet, what’s yours? For me that special thing is music I just love good music especially when it has a great message.
 
Knowing what you know, what advice would you give to models trying to establish themselves? Research have fun with your pictures cause your pictures have to back what you say about yourself most of all LOVE WHO YOU ARE.
 
 
 
 
 
What distinguishes a good model from a bad one? ATTITUDE and PROFESSIONALISM.
 
How has modeling changed other aspects of your life? Modeling has changed my life for the best because no I no longer live in a box of what PLUS SIZE WOMAN CANT DO. 
 
Do you do your own hair and make-up? I will get my hair professionally done and just retouch if I have to I use eyeshadow and color gloss. 
 
Anything else you'd like to say? Would all the real plus size woman stand up and REPRESENT... Follow me on facebook MZCherrie Cheekz
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment